Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

At Least we Dream - Digital Art

by GenCept | September 04, 2010

Jonathan M. Foerster is an amazing digital artist with such rich style full of colorful shine elements that intricate the eyes as they look for an understanding. I could look at each piece for a long time and still find the details that will change my point of view.

To see more from Jonathan visit - atleastwedream.com

I have found comfort and serenity in escapism through different mediums ever since I can remember. Always to be a recluse, quiet and in the constant realms of my head. These realms build upon love, fear, death, life and lust that I cannot render through words. My interpretations are of only mere sketches to what I cannot describe inside me.

Building layer upon layer, obsessing over detail upon detail, my creations come to life after many months of hard work. Through this progression my thoughts and emotions change, and my work will evolve but in the end its core is still intact.

This is just me, attempting to communicate myself through pieces that grow more detailed and time consuming as I, myself grow, change, learn and experience our shared course.
Jonathan M. Foerster


At Least we Dream

Bellus


At Least we Dream

Carcer


At Least we Dream

II


At Least we Dream

Infecte


At Least we Dream

Letum


At Least we Dream

Mors Petalum


At Least we Dream

Mors Petalum II


At Least we Dream

Mors Petalum III


At Least we Dream

Omega Code


At Least we Dream

Passi


At Least we Dream

Sonnet


At Least we Dream

Un


At Least we Dream

Vena


At Least we Dream

Vena II

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed