Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Insane Digital Paintings of Vitaly Alexius

by GenCept | August 13, 2010

The digital paintings of Alexius are something out of this world, the scenarios that he creates make me think that the world has come to an end, and it's beautiful to see, so much inspiration and skills that you have to check by yourself.

For more visit svitart.n-tek.ca and alexiuss.deviantart.com

I was born in the year 1984, in the industrial city of Novokuznetsk, located on the Tom River in south central Siberian Russia.
For the first four years of my life, I lived amidst coal mining and aluminum/steel production factories; in a city of European architecture covered with columns and arches, surrounded by Russian Taiga.

Since I was four years old, I have been drawing tiny starships and celestial life fascinated me. At four, I moved to the city of Novosibirsk, the capital of Siberia, with my parents. There, in a remote, forest covered, 'science community' district of Akademgorodok, at 11 years of age, I studied traditional drawing, watercolor/gauche/oil painting, anatomy, model building, design, art history and illustration at a great high-arts institution for two years, expecting a move to Moscow to further my studies.

On April 11/1998 fate has given me an unexpected twist and by means of aerial transportation I was thrown about 5555 miles across the Atlantic Ocean to Toronto, Canada, where I am currently residing, in my own lovely apartment east of Chinatown. After completing my OAC's at R. H. King Academy, I went on to the Ontario College of Art and Design, where I finished 2 years of “Environmental Design” and 2 years of "Illustration" program. Currently I'm in my Illustration Thesis year.

Since 2000, I’ve been tutoring on the subject of drawing and painting. In 2002, I've learned that magical program called Photoshop and have been using it ever since, to develop an innovative, digital-art style , which I gave a name - "Dreaminism".

Currently I'm working as a photographer and an illustrator, doing various: CD/book/comic covers, posters, concept art and etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed