Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Paper Creations by Chloe Fleury

by GenCept | July 09, 2010

French designer/illustrator Chloe Fleury, now based in San Francisco, California, creates wonderful things with paper that instantly caught my attention. I especially love her San Francisco posters which represent her favorite neighborhoods and what they mean to her. Makes me want to go back to San Fran sometime soon.

What I really enjoy is creating little worlds, fantastical worlds. Envisioning them, building them, and eventually bringing them to life through stop motion animation. I think it’s magical.

Check out more from Chloe at her portfolio site and let me know what you think via twitter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed