Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Wallpaper of the Week #104 - Deméter by Drfranken

by GenCept | June 13, 2010

The wallpaper of this week is an image created by DrFranken. He graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Salamanca in 1998. drfranken lives and works in Madrid, Spain. For many years he experimented with different techniques and mediums. Now he concentrates on digital art and he work as a computer programmer in engineering.

For more information visit DrFranken's website Nastplas.com.

My artistic side came since childhood especially on the part Paterna. My father was a great artist. He painted using all sorts of techniques such as oil, charcoal, pencil, watercolor. My mother also paints very well and loves the arts. But my interest in digital art arises when I start my studies as a computer programmer and start to discover a world of new possibilities and tools to express my art.



Wallpaper of the Week #104 - Deméter by Drfranken
Desktop Version

Wallpaper of the Week #104 - Deméter by Drfranken
iPad Version

Wallpaper of the Week #104 - Deméter by Drfranken
iPhone Version


Resolutions:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed