Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Metal Makes Everything Better

by GenCept | June 25, 2010

We don't do this often, but musical posts are so needed from time to time. For me, music is an essential part of designing, since I just can't work without listening to something. And if you are into metal, it makes your workflow much more badass.

Yesterday a friend of mine sent me a link to a metal cover of a Lady Gaga song, and it was pretty cool. The guy who did it goes by the alias "bliix" and he has done some unbelievable metal covers from songs that one wouldn't like at all (like some from Justin Timberlake) and he's done others from true classic ones, such as the listed below, and are totally worth checking. Of course, I've saved my favorite of his covers for last. I bet you metalheads will dig it. For more of bliix's covers, go to his channel at YouTube, and you'll find some precious pieces of sweet metal art. Cheers! ;)

Michael Jackson - Beat It




Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence




Rick James - Super Freak




Eiffel 65 - Blue




Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up




Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise




And last, but not least... my favorite one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed