Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Inspiration: Ishbu - David Waters

by GenCept | May 19, 2010

David Waters a.k.a Ishbu is still a graphic design student from Idaho, but some of his works show that he already has really impressive skills. You have probably seen some of his pieces on our Daily Inspiration articles, however it's always good to see some more.

I am currently studying Graphic Design with the University of Idaho. My time thus far with the University has pushed me into more traditional methods and expressive processes I had never experimented with much before. I am enjoying the life as a student/freelancer and the freedom to work on a wide variety of projects. I hope to soon find an interesting group of creatives that I can work with and help further push my skills as an artist and develop my sensibility of design.

For more information visit David Waters website at: http://www.ishbu.com/

Some Works

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed