Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Video of the Week - Pixels

by Aloa | April 09, 2010

Thanks to Magomed Dovjenko, I got to see this video and within the first 10 seconds I knew I have to share it with all you guys. The big apple, better known as New York, is assaulted by 8-bit creatures. Great idea followed by a detailed realization, you wont miss.


I was looking for more information about this artists but could not even find a website. I would be really happy to find more of him, so please help me.
Edit: Visit them at www.onemoreproduction.com/. Thanks to ddlocks for finding the website.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed