Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

25 Crazy Cake Designs

by GenCept | April 08, 2010

I know what you are thinking, cake designs? Yes, and they are so creative and well designed that I had to share with you. These cakes are in every shape, form, and color you can imagine, making this so delicious desert a piece of art. Check it out!


I wanted to bring something different today, and for some reason I ended up on this section of deviantart that I didn't even know existed Food Art and I came across these amazing cakes, for the first time I looked at cakes without wanting to eat them, except for the one wrapped in chocolate that looks like a rose lol.

Enjoy guys!

Sakina's Chocolate ganache with Sprinkles!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed