Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Stunning Panoramic Photos

by Chad | March 26, 2010

I have had a fascination about panoramic photos since my first HP digital camera back in the day.. it had what was cool and state of the art back then… a on screen stitching tool…. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. As I trained myself to take photos without the camera mode, and after I figured out it was way better to stitch them together in photoshop… I was hooked. Today I have a Canon Rebel, my wife and I love to travel, we take loads of pics, and I love taking big ass panoramic as well.

Just recently we moved into our new house, and we printed off 5 big panoramic images for the house, I have included a few here on my flickr, and of course some other killer pans from around the globe.



Chad is the owner of Inspiredology. He is a freelance designer who enjoys working on websites, logos and anything to get his creative juices flowing.


Panaromic Photos




<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed