Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Kickass Illustrations by Mr. Dave Johnson

by GenCept | March 16, 2010

Oh my God. I actually thought I had already posted about this guy. Ok, not just some guy, but Dave Johnson. Dave who? Dave Johnson! If you don't know him, you should really google him just to know how great this artist is. He's one of the greatest illustrators out there.


When I was younger, my Friends Naved & Umair used to draw the comic super heros, and I just loved their work, and thats when i started loveing Illistrations. One of my all time favorite Superman comics mini-series was the Red Son. I loved those books... and later I found out that Dave Johnson had done the covers for them. I instantly faved that guy forever. He's done some great works for both Marvel and DC, and many great indie works... anyways, you should REALLY check out his portfolio to see ALL his kickass work. I hope you like it! Cheers. ;) (",)


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson


Kickass New Illustration of Mr. Dave Johnson




<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed