Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

The Awesomeness of Ninjas

by GenCept | March 06, 2010

As tradition demands, we MUST have fun on friday. We all had a tough week, and nothing better just to chill a little bit, right? Salman and I were talking about that fun movie Ninja Assassin... we thought it would be a great idea for a post, Ninjas!!


So I went looking for ninjas... and as I should have known, they are tough to be found... I mean, they're ninjas, right? I actually found just a few set of great images... illustrations, picture and a sculpture. But all really awesome. So, I hope you all enjoy my selection, and don't forget to visit the artists behind these! Cheers. ;)












































<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed