Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Video of the Week #52

by GenCept | February 10, 2010

I love to find new projects all over the web. I find really cool experimental videos that try to come up with something that has already been done, but not in a certain way. We've seen tons of stop motions... but I think I've never seen something like this: Still Moving.


I drift, half awake, half asleep. Moving through the city I recall but have never been to.

This film was made using a digital stills camera to create motion. I guess it would be really awesome to see a movie scene, like a dream sequence, using this technique. I would be very innovative. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it. Cheers! ;)



Drift from mustardcuffins on Vimeo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed