Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Impressive Photography by Alex Gaidouk

by GenCept | January 29, 2010

Alex Gaidouk is originally from Russia but currently calls Brooklyn home. Every so often a photographer will come along and take pictures that make you wish you could teleport yourself to that exact location at that exact instant just so you can feel the beauty they feel. Alex did it for me. I don't know how he does it, and honestly I don't even want to know. I'm happy enough just marveling at these beautiful shots and wishing I could be at these places too. Some of the places he photographs don't even look very appealing, but he makes them beautiful somehow and that's something I can really appreciate.

Check out more from Alex by heading over to his site or flickr. Hope you guys enjoy these as much as I did! Let me know what you think via twitter.





<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed