Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Wallpaper of the Week #77 - Jonathan Wong

Wallpaper of the Week #77 - Jonathan Wong

by GenCept | December 06, 2009

The wallpaper of this week is a beautiful composotion created by Jonathan Wong, a digital artist from Limerick, Ireland. We have already featured Wong's work here on Abduzeedo. Also he's member of collectives like DepthCORE and Evoke.

For more information visit Jonathan's the http://www.artofwong.com/


Jonathan Wong. I live in Ireland in a city called Limerick. I've always had a passion for art. Ever since I was young, I would draw and paint a lot. I never really saw it as a possible career for me. It was not until I discovered digital art that I realised that there was a big opportunity in designing.




Desktop Version



iPhone Version


Resolutions:

# 1920x1200px
# 1680x1050px
# 1440x900px
# 1280x1024px
# 1280x800px
# 1024x768px
# iPhone





<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed