Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

The Outstanding Work of Studio Kxx

by Aloa | November 25, 2009

I had a really good surprise today when I ran into the portfolio of Krzysztof Domaradzki, named Studio Kxx... I've seen many of his works all over the web, but never got to know the person who did it. Now it's time for some credits!

Kzz is one hell of a graphic designer, and has been doing some sweet pieces for big clients. It's a thrill to find his portfolio to we can get to see all of his work in one place. I really recommend that you go over there to see all of it! Here, I've made a brief selection, so that you can instantly enjoy it. I hope you like it! Cheers. ;)




































<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed