Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Wallpaper of the Week #71 - Samuel Larsson

Wallpaper of the Week #71 - Samuel Larsson

by GenCept | October 25, 2009

The wallpaper of this week is a design created by Samuel Larsson, a graphic designer based in Stockholm. The image is a super cool illustration with that cartoon feel, I've been using it for a few days already and I love it.

For more information visit Samuel's website at http://www.hyperislandinternship.se/


I found my way into graphic design through old school b/w-photography. How? With a scanner and simple HTML back in the 90´s I could put my photos online and design the context for them. Around 2004, I had a photosession with Konserthuset, Orebro (Sweden). I needed my own business for the payment and that was the start of it. I also managed a site for Kapitän Designstudio (Architecture company) and took photos for them at the time. Clients recommended each other and soon I found myself working with prints, photography and small web solutions for various kind of companies. In spring 2008 I rented the most beautiful office space at Kapitän and could work full time as a freelancer. I was also hired by lennington.se to work with their designer at regular basis.




iPhone Version



Resolutions:

# 1920x1200px
# 1680x1050px
# 1440x900px
# 1280x1024px
# 1280x800px
# 1024x768px
# iPhone





<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed