Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Wallpaper of the Week #53 - Starchild

by GenCept | June 07, 2009

The wallpaper of this week is from Luke Davis, a 19 years old student from England also known as Starchild. Luke has been playing and working with Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Painter for the last 4 years.

My name is Luke Davis, aka Starchild, I'm 19 years old and I'm a student from England. I've been experimenting and creating designs for friends and family, using a variety of graphic programs, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Painter for the past 4 years. While at sixth form college, I studied Graphic Design and gained a lot of knowledge and experience, which helped him to improve his skills. I recently just finished my portfolio website and I'm looking for commissioned projects.

For more information visit Starchild's website at http://starcrazy.org/art
Also if you want to have your wallpaper featured in our wallpaper of the week send us your wallpaper or suggestions for wallpapers.




Desktop Version



iPhone Version


Resolutions:

# 1920x1200px
# 1680x1050px
# 1440x900px
# 1280x1024px
# 1280x800px
# 1024x768px
# iPhone





<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed