Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Beautiful Artworks by Jonathan Wong

by Aloa | December 01, 2009

Jonathan Wong has just updated his portfolio and website with some new and incredible work. If you do not know him, Wong is a digital artist from Ireland and he is part of the DEPTHCORE collective. Also he has an impressive list of clients including big players such as HP, Mazda, Orange, Comcast. Wong has been featured for important magazines like Computer Arts Projects and Photoshop Creative.

In this post we will show you some of the Wong's new works, but we highly recommend that you visit his website.


My name is Jonathan Wong and I am 19 years of age. I am an aspiring graphic designer/illustrator born and raised in Limerick, Ireland. I am currently studying Graphic Design in the Limerick School of Art and Design (In my second year).
Art has always been a big passion of mine, ever since I was young. My primary goal in life is to make a living out of doing something I love, and that is the hope with art.

































<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed