Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Colorful Nature Photos by Nariscuss

by MateToth | Sep 17, 2009

Yesterday I was browsing Deviantart for some inspiration, when I spotted a photo of Nariscuss. It was the most colorful picture on the screen, it was really eye-catching. I clicked on it immediately to take a closer look at the image but also to know more about the photographer. I found quite a few beautiful and colorful photos there. I liked them so much that I decided to pick some of them and share it with you guys, but first have a look at Nariscuss' bio:

Wello! My name is Sophie, 18 years old and i'm from Robin hood county. I've just finished my second year at college and will be attending Portsmouth University in September, doing a BA Honors in Photography. I'm shy, single and sensitive. Love my mates to bites size pieces! Very laid back, polite and quite artistic. I love Futurama - i'm a slight computer geek, i hate politics and love chinese food! The only sport i like is badminton, i'm not very competitive at anything i do and i suck at accepting compliments. I'm self taught in HTML and web-design. As well as photography, although i do have A-level's in Photography, Psychology and Business.


For more visit Nariscuss' sites:

* Deviantart: http://nariscuss.deviantart.com/
* Blog: http://narcissus.paper-rain.org/

Speak up


Colour magic


.: A u g u s t :.


.: R a i n :.


.: T u e s d a y :.


.: G r e e n :.


.: S t a r s i g n :.


.: B a l l e t :.


Capture


Green Abby


Rainbow


Three Musketeers


Dancing stars


.: R u s t :.


.: B o k e h :.



<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed