Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Beautiful Photography by Leonard Gren

by amanda | Sep 11, 2009

Last week we received a suggestion from one of our readers about Leonard Gren's beautiful fashion photography. And beautiful it is! I was going through his site last night and found other great non-fashion related photos that definitely deserved a mention as well!

I think what I love the most about Leonard's work is that it's so clean, as in, not overally processed with textures and what have you. All I've been seeing lately is incredibly overdone photos so this is a nice break from all of that. Anyway, don't forget to check out his portfolio and let me know what you think via twitter or facebook!






















































<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed