Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Beautiful and Delicate Photos by Sakura

by GisMullr | Sep 02, 2009

I really LOVE macro... and browsing around Flickr I found the work from Sakura, a girl from Tokyo that has a natural talent to capture beautiful things. Her images are reallly delicate, colorful, inspiring and gorgest. As the images speak for themselves, I have not much to say. And I'm sure you will also like her work...

I am a Japanese girl who live in Tokyo. Love to take photos of natures, just like small wild flowers and small creatures, around me. You can find me on flickr.

Enjoy the images and make sure to visit Sakura's flickr page to check out further amazing photos!
Enjoy... :)




























<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed