Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Wallpaper of the Week #41 - Super Silo

by GenCept February 19, 2009

The wallpaper of this week is an incredible robot designed by Martijn van Dam, AKA Super Silo, a graphic designer at Momkai, an independent, interactive agency based in Amsterdam. We have already featured Super Silo on a previous article, Beautiful Flyer Designs by Super Silo.


Hi! I'm Martijn, a 27 year old graphic designer at Momkai, an independent, interactive agency based in Amsterdam. Don't forget to check our Behance page as well. In my free time I like to make music related graphic designs and illustrations for flyers, posters and sleeves which can be found here. Super Silo is the alias I use for making artwork outside of my daytime job at Momkai. My real name is Martijn van Dam and I'm a 27 year old Dutch graphic designer living in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.


For more information visit his website at http://supersilo.blogspot.com/ or his Behance page at http://www.behance.net/supersilo




Desktop Version



iPhone Version


Resolutions:

# 1920x1200px
# 1680x1050px
# 1440x900px
# 1280x1024px
# 1280x800px
# 1024x768px
# iPhone





<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed