Video Feed

Latest Articles

.

Wallpaper of the Week #37

by GenCept | January 16, 2009

For the wallpaper of the week we have a digital art from Fran Ferriz, an illustrator, 3D Artist, graphic and industrial designer from Spain. He has really cool works but in special the 3D characters. You can check out more of his work on his website.

My name is Fran Ferriz (1979) and I'm designer. Here you can view a selection of my work design of 2D and 3D characters, graphic and industrial design.
I am presently product manager, working in the creative direction of the toys company Famosa.
Also I'm working as a freelancer for many companies and brands and I have dedicated much of my work to one of my great passions: video games, working for the company Devilishgames, with whom I have had fortunate to win many awards for innovation and design.




Desktop Version



iPhone Version


Resolutions:

# 1920x1200px
# 1680x1050px
# 1440x900px
# 1280x1024px
# 1280x800px
# 1024x768px
# iPhone




<< Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed